Nutrahunters

FEATURED PRODUCTS

  • 20,50 €

    IL TARTUFO BLUE & WHITE FISH (SALMON, TUNA, WHITING & HERRING) HIGH MEAT: +80% ANIMAL PROTEINCLAIMS: - GRAIN FREE- GLUTEN FREE- DRIED BLUE & WHITE FISH- IMPROVE PIGMENTATION - OPTIMAL DIGESTION - HEALTHY JOINTS- MUSCULAR REGENERATION- CALM EFFECT- BRAIN CARE- IMMUNITY CONTROL (omega3/6)- ENERGY LEVEL 3.945 KCAL/KgComposition: Dehydrated salmon,...

  • 40,50 €

    IL TARTUFO BLUE & WHITE FISH (SALMON, TUNA, WHITING & HERRING) HIGH MEAT: +84% ANIMAL PROTEINCLAIMS: - GRAIN FREE- GLUTEN FREE- DRIED BLUE & WHITE FISH- IMPROVE PIGMENTATION - OPTIMAL DIGESTION - HEALTHY JOINTS- MUSCULAR REGENERATION- CALM EFFECT- BRAIN CARE- IMMUNITY CONTROL (omega3/6)- ENERGY LEVEL 3.945 KCAL/KgComposition: Dehydrated salmon,...

  • Out of stock
    77,50 €

    IL TARTUFO DAILY LARGE BREEDS (CHICKEN & TUNA)HIGH MEAT: >88% ANIMAL PROTEIN - GRAIN FREE- HOLISTIC - GLUTENFREE - IMMUNITY CONTROL (omega3/6)- DIGESTIONAL SUPPORT (FOS/MOS & inuline) - BONE & MUSCCLE CARE Glucosamine & Chondroitine - ODOR CONTROL (Yucca) - ENERGY LEVEL 3.8083 KCAL/KGComposition: Dehydrated chicken meat, dehydrated tuna, animal fat...

  • 17,50 €

    IL TARTUFO DAILY LARGE BREEDS (CHICKEN & TUNA)HIGH MEAT: >88% ANIMAL PROTEIN - GRAIN FREE- HOLISTIC - GLUTENFREE - IMMUNITY CONTROL (omega3/6)- DIGESTIONAL SUPPORT (FOS/MOS & inuline) - BONE & MUSCCLE CARE Glucosamine & Chondroitine - ODOR CONTROL (Yucca) - ENERGY LEVEL 3.8083 KCAL/KGComposition: Dehydrated chicken meat, dehydrated tuna, animal fat...

  • 34,50 €

    IL TARTUFO DAILY LARGE BREEDS (CHICKEN & TUNA)HIGH MEAT: >88% ANIMAL PROTEIN - GRAIN FREE- HOLISTIC - GLUTENFREE - IMMUNITY CONTROL (omega3/6)- DIGESTIONAL SUPPORT (FOS/MOS & inuline) - BONE & MUSCCLE CARE Glucosamine & Chondroitine - ODOR CONTROL (Yucca) - ENERGY LEVEL 3.8083 KCAL/KGComposition: Dehydrated chicken meat, dehydrated tuna, animal fat...

  • Out of stock
    76,51 €

    IL TARTUFO DAILY MEDIUM BREEDS (CHICKEN & TUNA) HIGH MEAT: +84% ANIMAL PROTEIN - LOWGRAIN (Stable values of glucose)- HOLISTIC - GLUTENFREE - IMMUNITY CONTROL (omega3/6)- DIGESTIONAL SUPPORT (FOS/MOS & inuline) - BONE & MUSCCLE CARE (Glucosamine& Chondroitine - ODOR CONTROL (Yucca) + PROBIOTICS Composition: Dehydrated chicken meat, dried...

  • 17,00 €

    IL TARTUFO DAILY MEDIUM BREEDS (CHICKEN & TUNA) HIGH MEAT: +84% ANIMAL PROTEIN - LOWGRAIN (Stable values of glucose)- HOLISTIC - GLUTENFREE - IMMUNITY CONTROL (omega3/6)- DIGESTIONAL SUPPORT (FOS/MOS & inuline) - BONE & MUSCCLE CARE (Glucosamine& Chondroitine - ODOR CONTROL (Yucca) + PROBIOTICS Composición: Carne de pollo deshidratada, atún...

  • 33,50 €

    IL TARTUFO DAILY MEDIUM BREEDS (CHICKEN & TUNA) HIGH MEAT: +84% ANIMAL PROTEIN - LOWGRAIN (Stable values of glucose)- HOLISTIC - GLUTENFREE - IMMUNITY CONTROL (omega3/6)- DIGESTIONAL SUPPORT (FOS/MOS & inuline) - BONE & MUSCCLE CARE (Glucosamine& Chondroitine - ODOR CONTROL (Yucca) + PROBIOTICS Composición: Carne de pollo deshidratada, atún...

  • 95,50 €

    IL TARTUFO ADULT CAT (CHICKEN, TUNA & SALMON) HIGH MEAT >80% animal protein - GRAINFREE- HOLISTIC- GLUTENFREE- IMMUNITY CONTROL- HAIRBALL CONTROL- DIGESTIONAL SUPPORT- URINARYComposition: Dehydrated chicken meat, potatoes, animal fat (chicken), peas, dehydrated tuna, dehydrated salmon, fish oil, flax seeds, dehydrated beet pulp, dried chicory...

  • 39,50 €

    IL TARTUFO ADULT CAT (CHICKEN, TUNA & SALMON) HIGH MEAT >80% animal protein - GRAINFREE- HOLISTIC- GLUTENFREE- IMMUNITY CONTROL- HAIRBALL CONTROL- DIGESTIONAL SUPPORT- URINARYComposition: Dehydrated chicken meat, potatoes, animal fat (chicken), peas, dehydrated tuna, dehydrated salmon, fish oil, flax seeds, dehydrated beet pulp, dried chicory...

  • 38,50 €

    IL TARTUFO KITTEN (CHICKEN, TUNA & SALMON ) HIGH MEAT: >80% animal protein - GRAINFREE- HOLISTIC - GLUTENFREE- HEALTHY GROWTH - IMMUNITY CONTROL- DIGESTIONAL SUPPORTURINARYComposition: Dehydrated chicken meat. potatoes, animal fat (chicken), peas, dehydrated tuna, dried salmon, fish oil, dried chicory (natural source of inulin (60%) and FOS),...

  • 38,50 €

    IL TARTUFO WEIGHT CONTROL CATS HIGH MEAT: +80% ANIMAL PROTEINCLAIMS: - LOW GRAIN - HOLISTIC - GLUTEN FREE- FAT BURNING - APPETITE CONTROL- HEALTHY JONES- CLEAR BRAIN- IMMUNITY CONTROL (omega3/6)- DIGESTIONAL SUPPORT (FOS/MOS & inuline) - BONE & MUSCCLE CARE Glucosamine& Chondroitine - ENERGY LEVEL 3.547 KCAL/KGCOMPOSITION IL TARTUFO WEIGHT...

  • 33,45 €

    NUTRILOVE CAT ADULT 8 Kg (PREMIUM)Diet developed for adult cats of all breeds based on chicken meat (fresh chicken 17%, dry chicken (23% chicken), total chicken 40%). It is a high quality food for adult cats of all breeds. Contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and shiny coat. Excellent flavor without added artificial aromas, with fresh...

  • 33,45 €

    NUTRILOVE CAT STERILE 7 Kg (PREMIUM)High quality diet developed especially for sterilized adult cats of all breeds based on chicken meat (fresh chicken 17%, dry chicken (23% chicken), total chicken 40%). With fresh chicken. Balanced minerals to maintain a healthy urinary tract. Excellent flavor without added artificial aromas. No preservatives or added...

  • 19,95 €

    RIVERWOOD DERMA SCOTTISH SALMION & WHITE FISH WITH HERRING (HEALTHY SLIN & COAT)For cats with special coat, Riverwood has developed a particularly fur-friendly nutrition, Riverwood Derma. In order to optimally support these often medium to long-haired cats, we deliberately chose protein sources from Scottish salmon, white fish, and herring, which are high...

  • 40,95 €

    RIVERWOOD INDOOR , FREE RUN CHICKEN & DUCK WITH SALMON (WEIGHT & ODOR CONTROL/STRUVITE PREVENTION)Riverwood has developed this GLUTEN-FREE, CEREAL FREE diet, especially for your adult indoor cat. Research shows that your cat probably has less daily exercise than one of his companions who also has the ability to get out. Riverwood Indoor contains balanced...