RIVERWOOD OUTDOOR , FREE RUN DUCK & REINDEER WITH WILD BOAR (ACTIVE CATS/STRUVITE CONTROL)
Nothing takes as much energy as sneaking around the garden and climbing trees. Riverwood Outdoor has been developed to provide your little adventurer with their energy needs. Balanced amounts of high-quality protein and fats provide cats that are outdoors most of the time, at their greatest energy needs.
RIVERWOOD OUTDOOR has 65% ingredients of animal origin, is easily digestible and contains all the nutrients that your active adult cat needs to maintain an optimal state.
Free Run Duck (Czech Republic / Germany): Wild duck is an ideal source of protein and rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids, which help reduce cholesterol levels in the blood. It is a great source of niacin (vitamin B3), which plays an important role in the body´s digestive processes and also helps lower cholesterol levels. The duck contains vitamin A and C and essential minerals like iron, calcium and selenium.
Free-range reindeer (Sweden / Norway): Reindeer meat has unique properties. It is one of the best sources of digestible protein and has a favorable amino acid composition. Because reindeer live off wild berries, the meat is exceptionally rich in natural antioxidants and low in fat; the fat it contains is unsaturated and therefore very favorable. The content of omega-3 unsaturated fatty acids in reindeer meat is similar to that of fish.
Free-range boar (Czech Republic / Hungary): The boar is packed with protein but low in fat, making it ideal for maintaining optimal physical condition without the risk of high blood cholesterol.
- ODOR CONTROL: There is nothing as annoying as a smelly litter box. To counter this, Riverwood Indoor uses high-quality protein sources that are easily digestible. This ensures less feces for your cat and reduces odor.
- IMMUNITY: To protect your cat even better against external influences, we improve his immune system by adding parsley, sage and sea buckthorn, three unique sources of natural antioxidants.
- ANTIOXIDANTS: The natural antioxidants carnosol, rosmanol and vitamin C in Riverwood Outdoor protect your cat´s body against free radicals and oxidative stress.
- ROSEMARY: The special powers of the herb Rosemary help outdoor cats protect their bones and joints and have a positive impact on cognitive ability, so that they always stay alert and alert during their outings to the outside world.
- STRUVITE PREVENTION: Struvite can be a difficult problem for cats outdoors. To protect these cats as best as possible against struvite, Riverwood Outdoor uses a high meat content in combination with L-methionine, ensuring optimal urine acidity to minimize the risk of struvite stones.
Composition: Dehydrated reindeer protein (19%), yellow peas (16%), fresh duck meat (14%), dehydrated duck protein (12%), poultry fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, 12%), yellow pea starch (12%), dehydrated wild boar protein (6%), dried apple pulp (5%), hydrolyzed digest (2%), evening primrose oil (1%), mannan-oligosaccharides (170 mg/kg), fructo-oligosaccharides (110 mg/kg), psyllium extract (50 mg/kg), parsley extract (50 mg/kg), sage extract (50 mg/kg), rosemary extract (50 mg/kg), citrus extract (50 mg/kg), sea buckthorn extract (50 mg/kg).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS (%):
Crude protein 40.0 %, fat content 18.0%, moisture 10.0%, crude ash 5.5%, crude fibre 2.3%, calcium 1.1%, phosphorus 0.8%, sodium 0.4%, magnesium 0.07%, omega-3 0.32%, omega-6 2.32%.
METABOLIC ENERGY: 3990 Kcal/Kg
Vitamina A (3a672a) 22,000 UI, vitamina D3 (E671) 850 UI, Vitamina E (alfa-tocoferol) (3a700) 600 mg, vitamina C (3a312) 250 mg, taurina (3a370) 2,300 mg, cloruro de colina (3a890) 2,100 mg, L-carnitina (3a910) 60 mg, niacinamida (3a315) 40 mg, biotina (3a880) 1.6, zinc (3b606) 130 mg, hierro (E1) 45 mg, manganeso (E5) 50 mg, yodo (3b201) 3.5 mg, cobre (E4) 10 mg, selenio (3b8.10) 0.2 mg, L-metionina (3c305) 12 mg, arginina (3c3.6.1) 10 mg, L-lisina (3.2.3.) 9 mg.
|% Protein Derivated Animal Or.||65|
|Crude Fats %||18|
|Iron Mhyd chelat.aminoacids E1||45|
|Vitamin A (IU/Kg) (E672)||22000|
|ZInc MHyd Che.aminoacids E6||130|
|Vitamin E (Alfa-Tocoferol)||600|
|Crude Fibres %||2.3|
|Iodine (Calcium Iodate) E2||3.5|
|Calcium (Ca) %||1.1|
|Crude Proteins %||40|
|Copper Phyd Che.aminoacids E4||10|
|Vitamin D3 (IU/Kg) (E671)||850|
|Crude Ashes %||5.5|
|Manganese Ox.Chelate Amino E5||50|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite) E8||0.2|
|Phosphorus (P) %||0.8|