RIVERWOOD DERMA SCOTTISH SALMION & WHITE FISH WITH HERRING (HEALTHY SLIN & COAT)
For cats with special coat, Riverwood has developed a particularly fur-friendly nutrition, Riverwood Derma. In order to optimally support these often medium to long-haired cats, we deliberately chose protein sources from Scottish salmon, white fish, and herring, which are high in omega-3 fatty acids. Your cat´s coat is, after all, the mirror of its health.
RIVERWOOD DERMA has 65% ingredients of animal origin, is easily digestible and contains all the nutrients that your adult and long-haired cat needs to maintain an optimal state.
Salmon (Scotland): Salmon is a great source of highly digestible protein and omega-3 fatty acids, which have a positive effect on mental development, the cardiovascular system, and metabolism (lower blood sugar). Another positive effect is noticeable in the quality and appearance of the skin and coat.
White fish and herring (North Sea / Atlantic Ocean): White fish is hypoallergenic and a highly digestible protein source. White fish is also a source of vitamin A, D, B12, and sulfur. Herring is a source of hypoallergenic protein, a healthy fatty fish rich in omega-3s. Herring contains many natural trace elements such as sodium, potassium, phosphorus and sulfur, it is also rich in vitamins B2, B6 and D.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: Cats with medium-long or longer fur are more likely to have inflammations on the skin, to avoid this, we have deliberately opted for protein sources with a high content of EPA and DHA, which reduce the production of cytokines involved in inflammation.
- GLA: To maintain the optimal coat of these cats, Riverwood Derma contains evening primrose oil, this herb contains one of the highest concentrations of the medicinal fatty acid GLAIn. The nutrients in this oil are essential for cell structure and improve the coat and elasticity of the skin.
- ANTIOXIDANTS: The natural antioxidants carnosol, rosmanol and vitamin C in Riverwood Outdoor protect your cat´s body against free radicals and oxidative stress.
- HEALTHY SKIN AND COAT: At Riverwood Derma we use the correct dose of high-quality protein that supports healthy coat, so it can prevent dry skin and dull hair in your cat.
- IMMUNITY: To protect your cat even better against external influences, we improve his immune system by adding parsley, sage and sea buckthorn, three unique sources of natural antioxidants.
Composition: Dehydrated Scottish salmon proetin (20%), yellow peas (17%), fresh Scottish salmon meat (14%), dehydrated white fish protein (12%), yellow pea starch (12%), poultry fat (preserverd with tocopherols, 10%), dehydrated herring protein (7%), dried apple pulp (4%), hydrolized digest (2%), evening primrose oil (1%), mannan-oligosaccharides (170 mg/kg), fructo-oligosaccharides (110 mg/kg), psyllium extract (50 mg/kg), parsley extract (50 mg/kg), sage extract (50 mg/kg), rosemary extract (50 mg/kg), citrus extract (50 mg/kg), sea buckthorn extract (50 mg/kg).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS (%):
Crude protein 36.0 %, fat content 15.0%, moisture 10.0%, crude ash 8.0%, crude fibre 2.0%, calcium 0.9%, phosphorus 0.8%, sodium 0.6%, magnesium 0.07%, omega-3 0.75%, omega-6 2.25%.
METABOLIC ENERGY: 3800 Kcal/Kg
Vitamin A (3a672a) 22,000 IU, vitamin D3 (E671) 850 IU, Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) (3a700) 600 mg, vitamin C (3a312) 250 mg, taurine (3a370) 2,300 mg, choline-chloride (3a890) 2,100 mg, L-carnitine (3a910) 60 mg, niacinamide (3a315) 40 mg, biotin (3a880) 1.6, zinc (3b606) 130 mg, iron (E1) 45 mg, manganese (E5) 50 mg, iodine (3b201) 3.5 mg, copper (E4) 10 mg, selenium (3b8.10) 0.2 mg, L-methionine (3c305) 12 mg, arginine (3c3.6.1) 10 mg, L-lysine (3.2.3.) 9 mg.
|% Protein Derivated Animal Or.||65|
|Crude Fats %||15|
|Iron Mhyd chelat.aminoacids E1||45|
|Vitamin A (IU/Kg) (E672)||22000|
|ZInc MHyd Che.aminoacids E6||130|
|Vitamin E (Alfa-Tocoferol)||600|
|Crude Fibres %||2.0|
|Iodine (Calcium Iodate) E2||3.5|
|Calcium (Ca) %||0.9|
|Crude Proteins %||36|
|Copper Phyd Che.aminoacids E4||10|
|Vitamin D3 (IU/Kg) (E671)||850|
|Crude Ashes %||8.0|
|Manganese Ox.Chelate Amino E5||50|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite) E8||0.2|
|Phosphorus (P) %||0.8|