POLARIS DOG ADULT BEEF & TURKEY 12 Kg (SUPERPREMIUM)
Diet developed for adult dogs of all breeds based on fresh boneless beef and dehydrated turkey and pork. The shape of the croquettes is optimal to promote chewing of all the specimens. POLARIS DOG ADULT BEEF & TURKEY is a food that has 67% of ingredients of animal origin, and 34% of vegetables, without cereals and gluten without wheat, in addition to vitamins and minerals being an easily digestible recipe.
It is also free of preservatives and artificial colors, it does not have artificial flavors, nor does it have chicken flour.
- TAURINE: to support healthy heart function
- OMEGA 3 and 6: for a healthy heart, skin and coat
- GLUCOSAMINE and CHONDROITIN: for healthy joints
- ActiveMOS: it is made from yeasts, specifically from its cells that contain mannan-oligosaccharides (a type of saccharides). These mannan-oligosaccharides are ideal food for microorganisms that are naturally present in the colon. Mannan-oligosaccharides are prebiotics because they have a positive influence on the microorganism in the colon.
- PSYLLIUM: Indian horsetail seeds that contain soluble fiber that has strong water retention capabilities. In this way, psyllium works like a brush that cleanses the colon and has a positive influence on the movement of the intestines.
- MACROGARD and superfoods for a strong immune system. Macrogard is made from yeast cells that contain beta-glucans (a special type of saccharide) that have a very positive influence on immunity and help improve natural defenses.
Deboned beef (25%), potato flakes (20%), dried pork (19%), dried turkey (13%), peas (12%), potato starch, poultry fat, dried beet pulp (4%), hydrolysed animal protein, yeast (3%), vitamins and minerals, salmon oil (0.5%), psyllium (0.5%), Yucca shidigera extract (0.2%), spirulina (0.2%), ActiveMOS (0.2%), MACROGARD (0.1%) , buckthorn (0.1%), herbs (rosemary, thyme, parsley, 0.1%), chondroitin sulphate (270 mg / kg), glucosamine sulphate (200 mg / kg), L-carnitine (100 mg / kg).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS (%):
Crude protein 31.0%, Crude fat 13.0%, Crude ash 8.0%, Crude fibers 2.5%, Omega 6 & 3 fatty acids in an optimal ratio 8: 1
ADDITIVES (mg / kg):
Vitamin A 15000 IU, Vitamin D3 1000 IU, Vitamin E 500 mg, Vitamin C 140 mg, Copper (as copper (II) sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, Iron (as iron (II) sulphate, monohydrate) 100 mg, Iodine ( as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.0 mg, Zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 110 mg, Manganese (as manganese (II) oxide) 40 mg, Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.3 mg, Glucosamine 200 mg, Chondroitin 270 mg, Taurine 200 mg, L-carnitine 100 mg, Antioxidants
|Crude Fats %||13|
|Iron Mhyd chelat.aminoacids E1||100|
|Crude Fibres %||2.5|
|ZInc MHyd Che.aminoacids E6||110|
|Vitamin A (IU/Kg) (E672)||15000|
|Calcium (Ca) %||1.7|
|Iodine (Calcium Iodate) E2||2.0|
|Vitamin E (Alfa-Tocoferol)||500|
|Crude Proteins %||31|
|% Protein Derivated Animal Or.||67|
|Crude Ashes %||8.0|
|Copper Phyd Che.aminoacids E4||10|
|Manganese Ox.Chelate Amino E5||40|
|Vitamin D3 (IU/Kg) (E671)||1000|
|Phosphorus (P) %||1.4|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite) E8||0.3|