POLARIS DOG ADULT SMALL BREEDS SALMON & TURKEY 5 Kg (SUPERPREMIUM)
Diet developed for adult dogs of small breeds based on fresh boneless salmon meat and dehydrated meat of turkey and pork. The shape of the croquettes is optimal to promote the chewing of this type of specimen. POLARIS DOG ADULT SALMON & TURKEY is a food that has 66% of ingredients of animal origin, and 34% of vegetables, without cereals and gluten-free from wheat, in addition to vitamins and minerals being an easily digestible recipe.
It is also free of preservatives and artificial colors, it does not have artificial flavors, nor does it have chicken flour.
- TAURINE: to support healthy heart function
- OMEGA 3 and 6: for a healthy heart, skin and coat
- GLUCOSAMINE and CHONDROITIN: for healthy joints
- ActiveMOS: it is made of yeasts, specifically its cells that contain mannan-oligosaccharides (a type of saccharides). These mannan-oligosaccharides are ideal food for microorganisms that are naturally present in the colon. Mannan-oligosaccharides are prebiotics because they have a positive influence on the microorganism in the colon.
- PSYLLIUM: Indian horsetail seeds that contain soluble fiber that has strong water retention capabilities. In this way, psyllium works like a brush that cleanses the colon and has a positive influence on the movement of the intestines.
- MACROGARD and superfoods for a strong immune system. Macrogard is made from yeast cells that contain beta-glucans (a special type of saccharide) that have a very positive influence on immunity and help improve natural defenses.
Boneless salmon (25%), dehydrated pork (24%), potato flakes (20%), peas (12%), chicken fat, potato starch, dehydrated turkey (4%), hydrolyzed animal protein, pulp dried beets (3.5%), yeast (3%), flaxseed (1.5%), pea protein,
vitamins and minerals, salmon oil (0.5%), psyllium (0.5%), shidigera cassava extract (0.2%), spirulina (0.2%), ActiveMOS (0.2%), MACROGARD (0.1%), buckthorn (0.1%), herbs (rosemary, thyme, parsley, 0.1%), chondroitin sulfate (270 mg / kg), glucosamine sulfate (200 mg / kg).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS (%):
Crude protein 30.0%, Crude fat 16.0%, Crude ash 6.5%, Crude fibers 2.5%, Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids in an optimal ratio 8: 1
ADDITIVES (mg / kg):
Vitamin A 15000 IU, Vitamin D3 1000 IU, Vitamin E 500 mg, Vitamin C 140 mg, Copper (as copper (II) sulfate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, Iron (as iron (II) sulfate, monohydrate) 100 mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.0 mg, Zinc (as zinc sulfate, monohydrate) 110 mg, Manganese (as manganese (II) oxide) 40 mg, Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.3 mg, Glucosamine 200 mg , Chondroitin 270 mg, Taurine 200 mg, antioxidants
|Crude Fats %||16|
|Iron Mhyd chelat.aminoacids E1||100|
|ZInc MHyd Che.aminoacids E6||110|
|Vitamin A (IU/Kg) (E672)||15000|
|Crude Fibres %||2.5|
|Iodine (Calcium Iodate) E2||2.0|
|Vitamin E (Alfa-Tocoferol)||500|
|Crude Proteins %||28|
|% Protein Derivated Animal Or.||68|
|Copper Phyd Che.aminoacids E4||10|
|Crude Ashes %||8.5|
|Manganese Ox.Chelate Amino E5||40|
|Vitamin D3 (IU/Kg) (E671)||1000|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite) E8||0.3|