POLARIS DOG ADULT SMALL BREEDS SALMON & LAMB 5 Kg
Diet developed for small breed adult dogs based on fresh boneless salmon meat and dehydrated lamb and pork meat. The shape of the croquettes is optimal to promote chewing of this type of specimen. POLARIS DOG ADULT SMALL BREEDS SALMON & LAMB is a food that has 68% ingredients of animal origin, and 32% vegetables, without cereals and without wheat gluten, in addition to vitamins and minerals, being an easily digestible recipe.
It is also free of preservatives and artificial colors, it does not have artificial flavors, nor does it have chicken flour.
- TAURINE: to support healthy heart function
- OMEGA 3 and 6: for a healthy heart, skin and coat
- GLUCOSAMINE and CHONDROITIN: for healthy joints
- ActiveMOS: it is made from yeast, specifically from its cells that contain mannan-oligosaccharides (a type of saccharides). These mannan-oligosaccharides are ideal food for microorganisms that are naturally present in the colon. Mannan-oligosaccharides are prebiotic because they have a positive influence on the microorganism in the colon.
- PSYLLIUM: Indian horsetail seeds that contain soluble fiber that has strong water retention capabilities. In this way, psyllium works as a brush that cleanses the colon and has a positive influence on the movement of the intestines.
- MACROGARD and superfoods for a strong immune system. Macrogard is made from yeast cells that contain beta-glucans (a special type of saccharides) that have a very positive influence on immunity and help improve natural defenses.
Boneless salmon (25%), potato flakes (20%), dehydrated lamb (15%), dehydrated pork (15%), peas (12%), poultry fat, potato starch, hydrolyzed animal protein, beet pulp dehydrated (3.5%), yeast (3%), vitamins and minerals, calcium carbonate, salmon oil (0.5%), psyllium (0.5%), yucca shidigera extract (0.2%), spirulina (0.2%), ActiveMOS (0.2%), MACROGARD (0.1%), buckthorn (0.1%), herbs (rosemary, thyme, parsley, 0.1%), chondroitin sulfate (270 mg / kg), glucosamine sulfate (200 mg / kg).
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS (%):
Crude protein 28.0%, Crude fat 16.0%, Crude ash 8.5%, Crude fibers 2.5%, mega 6 and 3 fatty acids in an optimal 8: 1 ratio
ADDITIVES (mg / kg):
Vitamin A 15000 IU, Vitamin D3 1000 IU, Vitamin E 500 mg, Vitamin C 140 mg, Copper (as copper (II) sulphate, pentahydrate) 10 mg, Iron (as iron (II) sulphate,
monohydrate) 100 mg, Iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous) 2.0 mg, Zinc (as zinc sulphate, monohydrate) 110 mg, Manganese (as manganese (II) oxide) 40 mg, Selenium (as sodium selenite) 0.3 mg, Glucosamine 200 mg, Chondroitin 270 mg, Taurine 200 mg, Antioxidants
|Manganese Ox.Chelate Amino E5||40|
|Vitamin D3 (IU/Kg) (E671)||1000|
|Selenium (Sodium Selenite) E8||0.3|
|Crude Fats %||16|
|Iron Mhyd chelat.aminoacids E1||100|
|ZInc MHyd Che.aminoacids E6||110|
|Crude Fibres %||2.5|
|Vitamin A (IU/Kg) (E672)||15000|
|Iodine (Calcium Iodate) E2||2.0|
|Vitamin E (Alfa-Tocoferol)||500|
|Crude Proteins %||28|
|% Protein Derivated Animal Or.||68|
|Copper Phyd Che.aminoacids E4||10|
|Crude Ashes %||8.5|